Monday, March 02, 2009

It's Snowing Out And It's Cooking Inside

Don't get me wrong. I have never cooked a meal, never will. I just can't understand why someone would want to take hours to cook a meal, only to have people devour it in minutes.

Anway, my cooking involves working at HWH.

Most people took a snow day. Manhattan is a mess. We had three snowfalls so the streets haven't been totally cleared.

Meanwhile, without a lot of people calling and stopping by, I am getting work done fast and easier. A lot of people are online, working from home. They are lonely willing to talk to Internet contacts. That's me.

Cutting thru my "To Do" list.

See ya

Lois

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On my UXnet board of directors call today, someone told us a really interesting tidbit: for the first time in human history, those making the most money are the ones working the most hours. As more and more communication transitions to the web, people are able to work from anywhere in the world using a multitude of devices -- sometimes even being in two places at once. Nor'easters won't stop us.